Thursday, October 30, 2014

I thought it was Friday

6AM alarm goes off. Per ushe (sp?)- Aiden is upside down and sideways in his crib. Too tired to wash my hair this morning, I snoozed the alarm for the extra 10 minutes. I had to leave my house earlier than usual because we are out of diapers, and my gas light was on. #winning Sidney had to be at work extra early this morning, so I dropped Aiden off at his grandma's house. I get to the gas station, and can't find my debit card or any card for that matter. again, #winning. Hopefully, Aiden doesn't make it through his emergency stash of diapers in the diaper bag. :0

I roll into work on fumes and step out of my car, realizing I FORGOT MY HEELS. I don't like to drive in heels, so I always have my everyday-flats with me. Welp, this girl is wearing brown Target sandals, with black pants, and a grey cardigan to the office. again, #winning. At least Sidney surprised me for lunch and that made my day so much better. Except, I spotted a SAHM in her lexus, with her LV bag. #hater Sidney argued that she was simply taking her son to the doctor -- but it's more fun in my head to hate her for being a SAHM. hehe. Maybe, that's what I'll be for Halloweenie...... eh.

Speaking of cars...........I'm purchasing a new car this week and it has arrived to the dealership!
Jetta Jetta Jetta. No more Altima! I wanted the VW CC - but once again, my bank account quickly brought me back down to reality. Regardless, yay! Wheels!

Moving on, I just walked into the Kitchen at work for my afternoon cup-o-coffee [aka 4th cup of the day] - and saw that someone brought Dunkin Donuts. so.excited. Sure, I'll have a little pumpkin shaped, jelly filled doughnut, with my coffee, and have a nice little blog break. Happy Thursday afternoon, people.





Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment