Monday, October 20, 2014

My Story

Since I have all of these opinions and ideas that I would LOVE to publish - I decided to start blogging. This may or may not be the best idea I've ever had,  but I suppose we shall see!

For starters, I grew in a small country town in North Florida, but most of my family members live in Savannah, GA. After graduating from high school, I moved out at 18 and played softball at a college in Orlando. After recieving my A.A. degree, I transfered to Nova Southeastern University and played softball for a few more years. A red shirt year, and a few best friends later, I graduated and started my masters degree. I met Sidney (my loving baby daddy, future husband, whatever people call it these days) in college, fell madly and deeply in love, and moved in with him a couple of years later. We got pregnant a few months after that... and surprise! Aiden was born in May of 2013! My family is by far, the best thing that has ever happened to me. The making of my little family is definitely not the traditional way, but nonetheless, just as important and real. Some time in the middle of falling in love and having a baby, a job in commecial insurance fell into my lap, and I have made a career out of it.

Any ways, moving on, I  give fastpitch-softball coaching lessons on the side - and if I had it my way, I would do this full time. Coaching is truly my passion -- I'm always accepting new players to coach and mentor. I'll ellaborate more later...

I want to take on a more realistic approach to blogging. Meaning, I will be posting many not so politically correct posts.  I'm not a SAHM, so I might be a little biased when I do post reviews or experiences. I do not wish to offend anyone by any means. Happy reading!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment