Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Weekend

Well, we attempted to get Aiden into his Hershey's Kiss costume, but failed miserably. Sidney ended up having to cut him out of it because we couldn't get it off quick enough! The kid is a year and a half anyways - he won't remember. I was a little down, but seriously, why does it matter? For the pictures? To impress everyone?  I was going to eat every bit of the candy anyways. ;) Lord knows I don't need it! This is as far as we got with his costume:






We were super lazy all day Saturday - so I cooked a big dinner and we just enjoyed each other and relaxed. I reorganized Aiden's toys - so I'm sure he felt like it was Christmas! It took him 8 minutes to wreak havoc on the living room....... I wasn't even mad. :)








Sunday was a beautiful day, so Sidney and I went to brunch at Bonefish (our fav - and SO CHEAP!). Later that day, I took Aiden for a little stroll around the golf course. He LOVES being outside - so we take him when we can.





 
 

 
I think we may cut his hair soon.. what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment