Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Energy

So after having Aiden my energy level went to shit. I don't know if it was from lack of sleep, nutrition, or sanity, but something was definitely wrong. Two weeks ago, I started taking a prenatal and a B-12 vitamin. What a significant change! I don't start dying halfway through the day and my coffee intake has decreased by 2 cups in the afternoon! I have also started drinking more water - which is so hard because water is gross. Anyway, my advice to you guys is to go straight to walgreens (usually has vitas for BOGO or discounted) and just try it out for a while. I promise you will notice a difference.


 
 
 
 




I haven't gone to the gym since August.... I probably should start back BUT I'm just too obsessed with spending time with my family. It's so hard. I told Sidney my only option is to go at 5am. I just need motivation and to get back into a rhythm. I lost all of my baby weight very fast and kept it off for a while - but I am starting to see those french fries and cheeseburgers coming back to haunt me ;).

What do you guys do? Advocare? Pre-workout? I need a kick start if I'm going to go in the mornings.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same lack-of-energy problem after Barrett. I started drinking AdvoCare Spark in the mornings, and now I run 2 plus miles every morning 6 days a week. I have incredible energy. I also take a prenatal vitamin which I think helps too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I have tried Spark and it was great! I think that I will jump on that Advocare band wagon... I haven't heard anything negative whatsoever.

      Delete