Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cyber-ly Impaired

This weekend was one of the laziest weekends I've ever had. I watched 2 entire seasons of The Good Wife, and indulged in approx. 11 cups of coffee. Of course, I cooked on Saturday for the boys and Sidney... but it was amazing! Friday, a friend of mine came over and we accidentally had 2 bottles of wine - delish. We also celebrated Aiden's 1 1/2 year birthday. ;) Doughnut cake and all! His "18 months" was actually on Wednesday, but we always want to include his brother, Nicky - so we waited for the weekend!


 
 


Aiden's teeth were bothering him again this weekend - so I cancelled dinner plans with some of my closest gal pals. That just means I'll have to plan a little happy hour very soon! I am a little guilty of never wanting to leave Aiden ...I just miss him always. The thought of taking him to a nicer restaraunt is also very stressful; especially when you know you will have to sit inside or they do not have Wi-Fi. #firstworldproblems

Yesterday, I tried to turn my laptop on and realized after 7 years that my cyber baby has died. Maybe, that's what Aiden was jumping up and down on Friday night? Time for a new one! Any offers?

I want another apple laptop and I need a newer & better camera. The hunt for technology is just so exhausting ..and you need a second mortgage for these modern day gadgets!

2 comments:

  1. I drank a whole bottle of wine (by myself) on Friday, oops! It helps you to have a more relaxing weekend right?

    ReplyDelete