Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mascara Baby

I committed to Younique - and I am now a products presenter & distributor. I have become one of those crazies on insta & facebook who posts the corny pictures all day.

The difference between me and the other crazies: my products are practical. If you are fabulous, you are LYING if you say you are not intrigued by a mascara that when applied, makes your lashes look fake. I have always been obsessed with eye lashes and I feel prettiest when mine are curled and seperated perfectly.

Even in college I carried an eyelash curler in my bat bag for softball games. I am a fanatic that has been closeted, well, until recently.  Last week, I needed to buy new mascara so I googled my old mascara and BAM! True Life: I sell makeup. The mascara sells itself but the other products are a little more difficult to explain why they are better than the next cosmetic line. The answer is our products are all natural. Younique has vowed to keep their products chemical and cruelty free - which is cool.    

youniqueproducts.com/devinhigginbotham

No comments:

Post a Comment