Tuesday, December 16, 2014

BCS & one pair of #babymocs

I took off a few days from the office to spend with my little nugget. So far, so good. I can definitely feel the whirlwind of emotions and exhaustion from staying home with the little dude. We've read 2 "boos" 57 times, had 7 doughnuts, and a pound of peanut butter because mommy couldn't say no. The house is clean-ish, I suppose. The Christmas presents are half-wrapped. Needless to say, ya can't get too much done with the little hurricane running around wreaking havoc. I.still.loved.every.second.of.it. 


Sidney and I tried this new restaurant at the Sawgrass Mills mall called Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar -- it was amazing. Sidney ordered the breakfast burger with a fried egg, I had the buffalo chicken sandy & truffle fries, and Aiden had the chicken tenders. We will definitely be back. 


Two words: Truffle Fries -- & P.S. this was the best buffalo chicken sandwich I've ever had. The second best was at Swine Southern Table & Bar in Coral Gables -down south. I generally stay away from spicy but I can't pass up a good chicken, buffalo, and ranch trio. Want. Now. 


He is wearing his distressed gap shorts ;) #stylish baby His moccasins have been ordered but I won't use the same distributor again.... We had a little miscommunication, and it didn't end how I would have liked. I don't want to put her on blast, but as a small business owner wouldn't you like to keep business and not screw the customer? Whatever. I'm over it. I already have someone else I'll use. :) btw- if I start designing and distributing trendy toddler tees would you guys buy from me? Well, it's already in the works and fingers crossed for success. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing those Ts! I also have a hard time saying no. We go through way too much Nutella. lol

    ReplyDelete